Friday, April 11, 2008

A Week of Caloric Restriction - Day 4


I hear the bubbles are very low in calories. (Photo by detsugu)

Yesterday went surprisingly easily; I had a pint of beer and a glass of sparkling wine in the evening and could've quite easily left it at that. I really wasn't feeling all that hungry when I came home, but decided to use up what was left of my allowed calorie intake anyway.

I've been feeling much better today, except for the fact that I'm battling the flu, which seems to be going around. I'm not sure whether this has anything to do with caloric restriction. If anything, it should be good for the immune system.

Today's diet included the rest of the raw meat I bought yesterday and a big salad. I spent 400 kcal on beers (I clearly picked a bad week for caloric restriction) again and sealed the deal with dark chocolate. Both of them score poorly on the satiety index, but what the hell - I wasn't feeling that hungry anyway.

Go to next post on this experiment



Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit Blinklist Furl Yahoo

0 kommenttia:

  © Blogger template 'Perfection' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP