Friday, April 11, 2008

A Week of Caloric Restriction - Day 5


Prawns are a good choice when you're on caloric restriction. (Photo by Swamibu)

Only 640 kcal eaten today, and I'm feeling just fine. It's strange; on the first two days anything less than 2000 kcal seemed really difficult and now I feel like I could go for 1500 kcal per day. I'm sticking with the current diet for now, anyhow.

Some good foods to eat while restricting calories: lettuce, broccoli, cucumber, tomatoes, lean meat, eggs and prawns. I was surprised to notice that the prawns I bought contain only 60 kcal / 100 g. An egg contains about 75 kcal, but they're also quite fulfilling.

I'm a little worried about the fact that it's weekend, which means more beer-drinking, which means more empty calories. I'll either have to drink very little or drink more and eat very little, neither of which sounds too good. We'll see how it works out.

Go to next post on this experiment



Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit Blinklist Furl Yahoo

0 kommenttia:

  © Blogger template 'Perfection' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP