Sunday, May 4, 2008

Fat Camp (or How to Gain Weight with Carbohydrates)


Quick remedy for weight loss. (Photo by Slice)

Due to a loss of appetite (which in turn could be due to the 1st of May celebration that is a big thing here in Finland especially among students and often turns into a week-long beerfest), I noticed today that my weight has gone slightly below 60 kg. I don't really consider this a good thing, since I'm 182 cm tall and didn't have much fat to lose to begin with.

During the next days (or weeks, depending on how long it takes) I'm going to try to gain a few extra kilos. I've already broken my normal low-carb routine and eaten a pizza. I don't even remember the last time I ate a pizza. It was pretty good. My appetite is still not back, so I'm kind of force-feeding myself here, which feels rather odd after a week of forcing yourself not to eat.

Go to next post on this experiment



Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit Blinklist Furl Yahoo

0 kommenttia:

  © Blogger template 'Perfection' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP