Sunday, March 23, 2008

Overdosing with Vitamin B - Results after Two Weeks

Here's what nutritiondata.com has to say about my vitamin B consumption:

So in addition to the amounts I posted earlier, I'm getting quite a lot of vitamin B from food alone. These values are from my typical daily diet. Combined with the supplements, it looks like I'm eating about three times the RDA of niacin and four times the RDA of B12. Still no visible effects.

Maybe it's time to up the ante before ending this experiment. I might try to eat one more supplement for a few days to see if it makes any difference. Bring it on, vitamin B!

Go to next post on this experiment



Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit Blinklist Furl Yahoo

0 kommenttia:

  © Blogger template 'Perfection' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP